Once you have contacted us over the phone you will need to print out the terms and conditions for your service which can be found below. You will also need to fill in our dog boarding form which can be found with the terms and conditions.
Happywoofers offer a dog-walking service to you on the following terms. References to ‘Dog’ are to the Customer’s dog.
The agreement hereon is effective as of the date of last signature and made between Happywoofers COMPANY and yourself, CUSTOMER.
This agreement is made when signed by both parties COMPANY (HAPPYWOOFERS) and CUSTOMER.
1. A deposit will be required once a booking is made of 50% of the overall booking fee in cash. Only once a deposit has been received is customer's dog’s stay confirmed. PROVISIONAL BOOKINGS ARE NOT ACCEPTED. The outstanding balance is then to be paid before or on the commencement date, in cash. Payment arrangements as mutually agreed in respect of day care.
2. Cancellation charges apply in the form of loss of a deposit, if less than one month’s notice is given prior to the commencement of dog boarding. Where customer's dog is coming for day care, if there are changes to the agreed days for care, at least a week’s notice must be given and also for cancellation of the service altogether.
3. Customer agrees that should customer return from holiday early and decide to collect customer's dog before the end of your booking you will not be entitled to any refund.
4. All clients are required to complete fully and honestly the boarding questionnaire and agree to our terms and conditions. Failure to on customer's part to disclose any matter which in our view might render customer's dog unsuitable for boarding will amount to breach of conditions and termination of customer's dog's stay without refund.
5. Customer's dog must undertake a trial stay prior to any boarding, to ensure all parties are happy. This may be waivered in special circumstances where extreme distances are involved or emergency short notice stays are required. A very open and honest discussion beforehand must be made with re-assurance from customer that customer's dog has ‘no issues’. If during their stay ‘issues’ become apparent, then customer will be contacted and will need to make alternative arrangements. Customer's payment will be forfeited.
6. Customer accepts that other dogs may be boarding and that such a setting is not without risk of some injury to customer's dog. No dog registered under the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991 will be accepted for home boarding.
7. Customer's dog is non-aggressive, but should it show aggressive tendencies towards the dog carer or their family, or should it’s behaviour become uncontrollable or a nuisance beyond reasonable acceptance, customer agrees that he/she will be placed in a Dog Boarding Kennel until customer's return and that customer will need to meet any additional costs on customer's return. (This is failing the ability of customer or the emergency contact person to come and collect customer's dog). No refund will be given.
8. Customer agrees that if customer's dog attacks, or is involved in a fight with, another dog (and/or person) causing injury to that dog (and/or person), customer will be responsible for any losses incurred as a result including, but not limited to, payment of veterinary fees in respect of injuries to another animal caused by your dog. We recommend but do not insist that your dog be insured against sickness, accident or injury and for third party liability prior to boarding.
I (Customer) consent to my dog being exercised off the lead _________________________ (sign and print).
9. Customer agrees for the carer to make any decisions regarding customer's dog’s health providing it is acting in the best interest of customer's dog, that they have made every attempt to contact customer or the emergency contact person first and that it is on the advice of a qualified veterinary surgeon. Vet bills that my dog may incur will be met and paid by customer on customer's return.
10. Customer's dog must not be known to chew, scratch or destroy furniture or house fittings under normal circumstances. Should customer's dog’s behaviour become uncontrollable, destructive or unreasonable, customer accepts that he/she could be placed in a dog boarding kennel at customer's own expense until customers return.
11. Customer agree that customer is financially responsible for any damage to property whilst customer's dog is boarding, this includes the soiling of carpets which require cleaning and damage to other dogs property whilst boarding including bedding.
12. Customer confirms customer's dog’s immunisations including Kennel Cough are up to date and my dog has been treated for fleas with a prescribed flea treatment and wormed prior to admittance. Vaccinations must be completed at least 4 weeks before boarding.
13. Should customer be unable to collect my dog on the arranged day, customer will contact company immediately to re-arrange collection or to arrange delivery. If no contact is made within a reasonable time, company will endeavour to re-home your dog.
14. Company reserves the right to decline to care for any dog company considers to be visibly unwell at the time of leaving the dog with us. Company also reserves the right to withdraw from a booking with an unspayed bitch in season, or due to come into season, whilst resident with us. Company will not be liable for any costs incurred by the dog’s owner in the event of such cancellations and will not provide a refund.
15. Company takes great pride in the care of any animal in our charge, however, company cannot be held responsible for any loss, accident, injury or death caused to any animal whilst in company's care.
16. Please note: Should customer's dog develop kennel cough or any other contagious disease whilst boarding with company, customer will be contacted or the emergency contact person for customer's dog’s removal. Company will not be liable for any costs incurred as a result and no refund will be given.
17. Customer's dog will be photographed during its stay with company. These images may be used on our Website/Facebook Pages etc unless customer specifically request us not to do so. Any such request will be noted on your Dog Boarding Form.
I agree to the above conditions as stated.
EMERGENCY CONTACT NAME: