Once you have contacted us over the phone you will need to print out the terms and conditions for your service which can be found below. You will also need to fill in our dog walking form which can be found with the terms and conditions.
Happywoofers offer a dog-walking service to you on the following terms. References to ‘Dog’ are to the Customer’s dog.
The agreement hereon is effective as of the date of last signature and is made between Happywoofers COMPANY and yourself, CUSTOMER.
This agreement is made when signed by both parties COMPANY (HAPPYWOOFERS) and CUSTOMER.
Signed (COMPANY - HAPPYWOOFERS) _________________________
Signed (CUSTOMER) and print name _________________________
1. Company will collect and walk the dog for an hour, on the agreed days from customer’s address, unless advised otherwise.
2. Company reserves the right to walk other dogs at the same time, but the total number of dogs walked with one person at one time will not exceed .
3. Customer will either ensure that access is given to Company to collect customer's Dog from the agreed address at the agreed times or give Company a key to the place where the Dog is kept. Company will use the key to collect and return the Dog and for no other purpose and will keep it safe, not let anyone else have it, not copy it and will return it to the Customer on demand.
4. Access to customer's property must be straight forward i.e keys should open doors easily or gates should be easy to open. If Company is unable to gain access into your property after making every reasonable effort customer will still be charged for the walk.
5. Where a dog flap is fitted, it is customer's responsibility to ensure that the garden and its fences are secure. It is not Companys responsibility to check this before leaving customer's dog following a walk.
6. Customer will supply suitable collars or harnesses and leads [and when necessary muzzles] for the Dog and any coats or other accessories which Customer wishes to be used.
7. Company's charges are at the rate of £12 for one hour’s walk and are payable upon collection of the dog from customer's home (not applicable where a dog(s) are being boarded).
8. At least 48 hours notice must be given, in order to cancel the walking service. Otherwise customer will be charged the full dog walking fee.
9. Customer will inform Company fully of any characteristics of the Dog which needs to be known for handling and care of the Dog.
10. Company holds insurance in respect of public liability, care custody control extension (liability to animals) and loss of keys.
11. Company will inform Customer of any incident or anything which Company notices about the Dog, which as dog owners the Customer ought to know.
12. Company will keep the Dog on a lead whenever out of the house, will take care so far as is practicable both that the Dog is not a nuisance or danger to any one, or any other animals, and itself. However, we cannot be held responsible for any loss, accident, injury or death caused to any animal whilst in our care.
13. Customer agrees that if your dog attacks, or is involved in a fight with, another dog (and/or person) causing injury to that dog (and/or person), customer will be responsible for any losses incurred as a result including, but not limited to, payment of veterinary fees in respect of injuries to another animal caused by your dog. We recommend but do not insist that customer's dog be insured against sickness, accident or injury and for third party liability.
I (Customer) consent to my dog being exercised off the lead _________________________ (sign and print).
14. Company will supply a plastic bag and use it on all walks to remove the Dog’s faeces and ensure that Dog does not foul any public or private place.
15. Customer confirms that the Dog’s immunisations, flea and worm treatments are up-to-date.
16. Customer will provide Company with contact details of its vet. In case of need Company is authorised to refer the Dog to the named (or in emergency any other) vet for advice or treatment at the Customer’s expense. Customer undertakes to reimburse to Company all expenses incurred under this clause.
17. Company is unable to walk any dog in season.
18. Receipt for all cash payments will be given upon request.